Our team has got rich experience in giving solutions for your Extended Producer Responsibility – EPR related activities in the Electronics & Plastics Waste Management. We have worked with many industry leaders in establishing a safe environment for their organisations and employee welfare.
We provide a birds eye view on all the parameters required, keeping into account the statutory requirements of the government agencies, providing documentation support for the industries in the Extended Producer Responsibility authorisation application process as well as in the implementation stages.
We assist in licencing and permit consulting in the following areas:
- Electronic waste dismantling / recycling permits, authorisation. Export licence for Printed circuit boards.
- Extended Producer Responsibility authorisation for Producers and also implementing the program as per the authorisation.
- Consulting for International certifications like R2, RIOS, ISO14001.
- Technology and consulting for Plastics and Tyre Recycling in generating fuels.
- Bureau of Indian Standards – BIS certification for your import items are also done with us.
We can consult in setting up a Electronics waste dismantling or Recycling unit as per the guidelines by Pollution Control Board. We will coordinate for the permits required and the authorisation for dismantling/recycling.
The Electronics Recycling norms require you have an agreement for proper disposal of focus materials, we assist companies in establishing the agreements and enable them to get export permits for printed circuit boards.
Additional certifications like Responsible Recycling (R2) and Recycling Industry Operating Standards (RIOS) will enable electronic waste recycling companies to market better. We provide complete guidance in achieving those standards.
The licencing for certification from Bureau of Indian Standards can be done as per the norms for different categories along with Type approval certificates.
In addition to all the above we have developed a technology for handling plastic and tyre waste for fuel conversion. We produce Hydro carbon, Carbon Black, Non-Condensable Gas, Oil and Steel.